Have you found our site because you’re looking to work with a chiropractor in Silver Spring? Have you or someone you know been recommended to try a chiropractor?
When pain and problems like low back pain, knee pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, foot pain, or ankle pain appear, it’s tempting to think “it’ll go away if I just rest” or even pretend like it never happened…
Unfortunately, oftentimes the problem festers, slowly getting worse, and begins impacting your lifestyle and ultimately disrupting your happiness.
Things like pain medications, injections, or other services like chiropractic, massage, or acupuncture may provide temporary relief… but then the symptoms return and you feel even more helpless.
Chiropractic treatment, when done properly, not only gets rid of your pain but also finds the root cause of the pain so your pain STAYS AWAY and so you can get back to your normal lifestyle.
We know you’re skeptical. Likely you’ve been to other healthcare practitioners in the past and nothing they’ve done has helped you or your problems.
Do any of those sound like you?
If you relate, then we would love to help you by setting up a time for you to talk to one of our Chiropractors here in Silver Spring to find out what can be done to help you. If you’ve tried a lot of things already, that’s not a bad thing. In fact, it’s actually a good thing because we now know what DOESN’T work and are closer to finding out what WILL work for your problem.
- Golfers: Who want to play that extra round a week without paying for it later.
- Busy Men and Dads: Who know that "just resting it" isn't going to help them keep up at work OR play.
- Busy Women and Moms: Who want to move past "dialed back" workouts without fear of breaking down.
- Avid Runners: Who want to get their weekly miles in while minimizing the risk of Achilles/IT Band/glute/hamstring injuries resulting in cutting your runs short or training through pain.
- Athletes With Prior Injuries: Who are looking for solutions that don’t involve pain medication, rest, surgery, or never-ending physical therapy programs.
- Weekend Warriors: Who want to be fit enough for that obstacle race, that weekend hike, that game of ultimate frisbee, to enjoy the time with their friends and not worry about pulling a muscle.
- Baseball Players: Who want to optimize their arm care and limit time on the “injured list”.
- Young Athletes: Who want to be at their best when they step onto the field for games and practice.