We understand your aches, pains, and health problems don’t go away even if you’re unable to get out of your home.
- We ask you questions to better understand what’s going on.
- We complete an exam by watching you move.
- We identify the root cause that’s causing your symptoms.
- We provide you movement-based solutions to solve the problem.
- We progress those movements to keep you on your path to success.
- For those stuck at home (whether because of the Coronavirus or for other reasons…it doesn’t matter!)
- For those who don’t have an easy way to get to the clinic.
- For the people of the DC Metro Area who feel like it’s just a bit too far to drive.
- For the people who hate getting stuck in traffic or hunting for a parking spot.
- For the busy executives who can’t get away from work to see a doctor.
- For the busy moms and dads always thinking of other people’s needs first.
- For anyone who is just more comfortable having their health taken care of in the comfort of their home!
While knowing where it hurts is helpful, it’s more important for us to find the root cause of the pain you’re feeling. When we find the cause of the pain, we’ll give you exercises and stretches that will treat the cause and also help decrease pain. We love this approach because it empowers you as the patient to help yourself without having to depend on a healthcare provider.
You have control over the music played during your appointment! In all seriousness, our virtual visits provide a near-identical experience to our in-office visits. You can still expect the same results and achieve the same outcomes, now from the comfort of your own home.
For sure! We need to talk with you and find out more about you — what problems you are having and what limitations are frustrating you. We have been treating back pain, hip pain, neck and shoulder pain, and ankle injuries for years via telehealth. We have been helping people get back to doing the things they love doing – VIRTUALLY!
The simple answer is no. If you have health insurance, we can do a benefit check prior to your appointment to let you know what your insurance coverage is for the visit — and what your cost for the visit would be.
Not a problem at all. Whether you have weights, bands, foam rollers or just your body, we can provide solutions to get you the results you are looking for!
Absolutely! We want you to feel that you are getting the service that you need. There are some conditions that we treat that respond well to our hands-on treatments. On the other hand, some conditions respond equally well to our telehealth chiropractic sessions.
All you need is a computer, tablet, or smartphone and some space to move around and you’ll be good to go!